Friday, October 22, 2010

Have a break..have a kit-kat

So its mid term break or 'Reading Week'. A chance to catch up on whats done before and read over some of those notes. For me it's also going to be time to catch up on some games, havent had much time in the last week so looking forward to having a go at some new titles that are out.

The Force Unleashed 2 is first up and I am really looking forward to getting to play through that, will post more about it in the next few days.

Im then considering playing Vanquish which wasnt too bad in the demo but could do with some tweaks here and there.

Also in college some of us have been looking at 'Minecraft' which is still in its early design states but looks pretty cool. Graphically its not great but the work some people have done and posted on YouTube with their creations is amazing. Theres two below worth checking out!

So many games so little time...





4 comments:

  1. started downloading starwars and vanquish will take some of my 10 dual layers for xbox when it is finally cracked, loved the direction. must find a tutorial for minecraft just didn't know what to do maybe i am lacking in imagination
    anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah did you get my reply to your email? Can give you that stuff during the week. I think Minecraft will be on hold till I get through Star Wars, it looks like one of those things you spend hours at without noticing time just whizzing by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minecraft is pretty dangerous- I was up till half 2 on Wednesday night working on an underground cave system, its amazing how time passes with that game. I played the star wars demo but to be honest I was a bit disappointed, might wait to see a few reviews and hope the price drops a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete